Your privacy is very important to us, and we appreciate the confidence you place in us.
Givec – Importação e Exportação Têxteis, S.A., owner of the GET IN VIBE registered trademark, with head office at Rua Nova do Corujo 4750-784 Vila Boa, Barcelos, Portugal, with the Corporate Taxpayer no. 503884685 is the controller for the processing your personal data and ensures that the data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the requirements of the existing national legislation on this subject and in the General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
How we use the personal data
We always want to provide our customers with the best experience whenever they use our online store or communicate with us, so we collect the following data and information:
- Personal data: Name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, credit card number or equivalent means of payment available, as they are essential for processing your order and for purchasing the products on this website, and in order to comply with the obligations deriving from applicable law and regulations. If you refuse to provide us with certain personal data, this may prevent us from processing your order to purchase products or to provide other services on this website.
- Customer history: In order to ensure the best service and communication, we store information about the purchased products, dates of purchase, contacts with our customer service, campaign/response history, complaint history, responses to customer satisfaction surveys, as well as other metrics to support our customer service.
- Automatic information through
apps, websites and social media: We can automatically collect information contained in the browsing and user logs. The information contained in the logs includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser, the duration of your visit and which pages you visited within our website, behaviour on the website, location information, if allowed, as well as other statistics.
To send a gift to a friend or when a user wishes to recommend a service provided on this website or the purchase of a specific product published on this website to a friend, we may also have access to third parties’ personal data, name and address, which are disclosed by the users of this website.
Potential recipients of your
Your personal data may be disclosed to natural or legal persons:
• for the provision of electronic payment services, through credit/debit cards;
• to process product sales;
• to pick, pack and ship products;
• to solve problems related to the sale of products;
• to receive payments for the purchase of products;
• in the scope of marketing campaigns involving duly identified partners when you have given us your consent;
• to process product returns from customers.
Furthermore, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
Retention of your personal data
In order to be able to provide you with the best customer service and for marketing purposes, your personal data will be retained for a maximum of 5 years from the date of collection of your consent, provided that you have not withdrawn your consent within this period.
Regarding the data we receive from third parties, they will only be retained for as long as necessary, within the scope of the purpose for which they were collected and will then be securely destroyed.
Security and data protection
We want you to know that we take security measures to protect your personal data (including encryption and authentication tools) with internal revisions of our collection practices, storage and processing, as well as other physical security measures where we store personal data. However, no internet or e-mail transmission is completely secure or free of errors. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services, may not be secure.
Data subject rights
All data subjects have the right to:
1. access their data (upon request) and all the information related to their respective processing operations;
2. obtain the rectification of their personal data;
3. request the erasure of their personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and/or for compliance with any legal obligations pertaining to Givec – Importação e Exportação Têxteis, S.A., as well as require the restriction of its processing in certain cases;
4. object that they are used for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
5. data portability and to receive a copy of the data concerning the data subject;
6. withdraw prior consent for processing data at any time.
The user can exercise the respective rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the purpose of the request.
In case you decide to exercise your rights and if one of the personal data provided is your e-mail address, please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the e-mail from which you wish to exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
In case of dispute, the consumer may use the following alternative dispute resolution entity of consumption:
CIAB – Tribunal Arbitral do Consumo (Consumer Arbitration Tribunal) - Rua Dom Afonso Henriques, nº 1, 4700-030 Braga.
This policy may be changed without notice. For this reason, we recommend that you consult this Policy every time you visit our website or our mobile apps.
Once again, thank you so much for your care and for believing in us and in our mission.